Sorrento Farm Experience Including Tastings, Pizza Making and Limoncello
Meet at your hotel and drive to local farm Limoneto Storico 1894. Hear about the farm’s history and production while you stroll through the olive and citrus trees. Afterward, treat your taste buds to samples of sugar-coated lemons, lemonade, orange oil on fresh artisan bread, and extra virgin olive oil.
Continue to a cheese factory, where you’ll sample local provolone, complemented by salami and a glass of vino. Get an inside look at how the soft cheese of caciotta is made, as well as treccia, similar to a braided mozzarella.
Then, learn how to make a pie like a real Neapolitan. Travel to the historic center of Schiazzano for a pizza-making lesson from an expert instructor. Get the doughy crust just right before feasting on your creation, followed by coffee and a homemade dessert.
Top off your culinary tour with a limoncello liqueur back at Limoneto Storico 1894. Listen in on the secrets behind the family recipe for the popular after-dinner drink.
Appetites sated, you’ll conclude your trip with transportation back to your hotel.
About The Location
- Hands-on gastronomic tour
- Learn how to make some of the most quintessential Italian foods
- Visit a local farm, cheese factory, and pizza joint for tours and tastings
- Walk through olive groves and sample fresh olive oil, lemonade, and limoncello
- Pair fresh provolone cheese with salami and wine
- Make your own Neapolitan pizza
- Professional guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Hands-on demonstrations
8:00 am or 3:00pm